Franchise Buyer Strategy
Growth Strategy - Sleepy’s Engages ‘Franchise Buyer’
Sleepy’s has recently engaged franchise marketing specialists Franchise Buyer to lift Sleepy’s brand presence to prospective franchisees.
The strategy involves a mix of hard copy and digital (Franchisee Buyer magazine), national and state email blasts, franchisee interviews and photography of stores.
Key points to interest prospective franchisees are:
- $1.3m average franchisee annual sales (2016 calendar year)
- 15% average growth in gross profit $ for the 2016 year
- 7% average sales growth in like for like stores
- Expanding network of 23 stores.
Why become part of Sleepy’s?
An ever-growing trend is the awareness of how beneficial a good night’s sleep really is to good health.
- Smaller shop floor sizes = lower fit out costs
- Fewer staff – the business can run with you and just two (2) other floor staff. You can really focus on sales
- Lower stock holdings - our smaller store formats require less holding stock with a showroom holding around 40-50 beds
- Part of a strong competitive advantage in the market.
We’ve also worked hard to ensure we are positioned as the absolute ‘go-to’ experts in bedding in the country. Our endorsement by the Chiropractors Association of Australia (CAA) gives our franchise partners a strong competitive advantage in the market.
Why not have an obligation free chat about Sleepy’s and your future – for more details please call Guy Elliott 0434 254 154.